My experiences about Chinese commercial banks

Name: Zhanying Xiao
Student Number: 40290708 

I was able to share several experiences about Chinese commercial banks with you. I thought that they were very unforgettable.

Firstly, when I was a child, I could see several banks which were not far from my apartment. There were so many people including workers and farmers who entered the bank to deposit or withdraw money. I thought that the local banks were very popular.

Secondly, when I was in the university, I received two bank cards. I gradually learnt to use the bank card. My university was located in Changchun. So it was far away from my hometown. In order to buy the things which I really needed in the university, I could possess money from family members through the bank card. It was very convenient for me. I could use the cash machine instead of asking the staff who worked in the bank for help when dealing with some affairs about the banking. Because of the bank card, I could spend less time on paying for the products which were very expensive.

Thirdly, I decided to work in the bank in my spare time. I chose a bank which was not far from my apartment. I went to the bank by subway. When I worked in the bank, I met some new colleagues. They were very friendly and patient. They taught me how to deal with the contract. When I met difficulties, I would ask them for help. I gradually got the recognization from the directors and colleagues. I was proud of myself. I also learnt some useful skills such as communicating with colleagues and dealing with certain affairs in the bank.  

Fourthly, with the development of my hometown, people were richer than before. They were pleased to deposit or withdraw money in the bank. Meanwhile, more and more banks were built in my hometown. When I was on the way to the company, I could see many banks. The bank played an important role in the development of my hometown.

Finally, before I studied abroad, I found a job in my company. I was asked to open the certain bank account. So I received the bank card again. I could go to the ATM with my bank card. I was very happy when I received the text message about money from the certain bank because I could receive my salary.

To sum up, with the development of my hometown which was located in China, commercial banks played an essential role (Banton, 2020). The chart below told you why the commercial banks were important:

As a citizen in China, I thought that Chinese commercial banks provided the convenience for people who wanted to use money. With the development of China, I also thought that Chinese commercial banks would appeal to more clients from different areas. In other words, when people learnt about the Chinese commercial banks, they could know that the bank was valuable. In addition, the amount of the commercial banks increasing proved that commercial banks had been the very necessary part of Chinese economy. The bank also offered job opportunities. And people who were working in the bank could learn some useful skills, make more friends and earn much money. So I just wanted to tell you that the Chinese commercial bank benefited people including me a lot.  


Reference

Banton (2020) Introduction to the Chinese Banking System, Available at: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/11/chinese-banking-system.asp (Accessed: 12 May 2020).


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

A Brief analysis of Chinese finance in the epidemic

The importance of banking in China's financial system